My morning fjord reads:
• Absolute Success is Luck. Relative Success is Hard Work. (James Clear)
• Howard Lutnick, Now a Billionaire, Bets Own Fortune on Bold Growth Plan. (Bloomberg)
• Knowledge vs. Skill (A Wealth of Common Sense)
• Fool Me Three Times And I Give Up (Collaborative Fund)
• ‘A public relations nightmare’: Ticketmaster recruits pros for secret scalper program. (CBC)
Be sure to check out our Masters in Business interview this weekend with David Hunt, president and chief executive officer of Prudential Financial Inc.’s global investment management business, PGIM, the world’s 10th largest money manager, which manages $1.2 trillion dollars in assets.
Want to receive our daily reads in your inbox? Sign up here!