My anonymous morning train reads:
• When To Trust A Story That Uses Unnamed Sources (fivethirtyeight)
• Ultra Wealthy Analysis: Hong Kong is now home to more extremely rich people than any other city in the world, surpassing New York City (Wealth-X)
• Tesla, software and disruption (Benedict Evans)
• Wall Street’s 30 Days of Hell: No Sleep, No Meals, No Family (Bloomberg) but see Report Earnings Daily (Big Picture)
• Alex Jones Said Bans Would Strengthen Him. He Was Wrong. (New York Times)
What are you reading?
Want to receive our daily reads in your inbox? Sign up here!