My midweek morning train reads:
• Mercedes Unveils First Tesla Rival in $12 Billion Attack (Bloomberg) but see Winning by Changing the Rules of Business (The Big Picture)
• The collapse of ETH is inevitable (TechCrunch)
• The Long Goodbye to Facebook (Om) see also Inauthentic Behavior: Facebook’s botched war against propaganda campaigns (Longreads)
• Teachers Are Moonlighting As Instagram Influencers To Make Ends Meet (Buzzfeed)
• The Disproportional Power of Anecdotes (Farnam Street)
What are you reading?
Want to receive our daily reads in your inbox? Sign up here!