My even for the year morning train reads:
• Five myths about Apple (Washington Post)
• Uber’s Secret Restaurant Empire: The incredible growth of the food delivery business has led to some unconventional arrangements (Businessweek)
• McKinsey’s Saudi Arabia Scandal Exposes the Consulting Industry’s Achilles’ Heel (Slate) see also Inside the Saudis’ Washington influence machine: How the kingdom gained power through fierce lobbying and charm offensives (Washington Post)
• Make Sinatra the chairman of your kitchen with his classic spaghetti-and-meatballs recipe (The Takeout)
• The Tiny Iowa College That Changed the NFL (Wall Street Journal)
What are you reading?
Want to receive our daily reads in your inbox? Sign up here!