My 2020 hint morning train reads:
• The Death of the IPO: The number of IPOs is declining, and that could mean that small investors are getting shut out of the most lucrative deals. (Atlantic)
• Should We Have Foreseen This Bull Market? (Morningstar)
• Can the U.S. Keep Its High-Tech Edge? America still leads the world in innovative start-ups, but other countries are gaining fast. (Wall Street Journal)
• Narcissism is the new normal (The Guardian)
• Taylor Swift Finally Got Political. Why Now? (Daily Beast) see also Why I’m Leaving the Republican Party (The Atlantic)
What are you reading?
Want to receive our daily reads in your inbox? Sign up here!