My morning train reads:
• The Climate Apocalypse Is Now, and It’s Happening to You (Wired)
• What Can Investors Do About Overconfidence? (Behavioural Investment)
• Politicians like Trump should back General Motors for taking risks and making changes (USA Today) but see GM bought back $10 billion in stock since 2015, double what job cuts will save (CBS News)
• The Miseducation of Sheryl Sandberg (Vanity Fair)
• Good riddance: Americans need to set aside icons like Robert E. Lee to live up to our potential. (Washington Post)
What are you reading?
Want to receive our daily reads in your inbox? Sign up here!