My pre-travel morning train reads:
• Surveying the Damage in Stocks (A Wealth of Common Sense)
• There Is No Crisis of Retail Vacancy in Manhattan (New York Magazine) but see Desperate Homebuilders Offer Free Vacations and $100,000 Discounts to Lure Buyers (Bloomberg Businessweek)
• For a Buck and Sometimes a Buzz, Brewers Are Putting Cannabis Into Cans (New York Times)
• If you hate the media, you’re more likely to be fooled by a fake headline (Nieman Lab)
• Snoop Dogg’s Surprisingly Solid Tips for Thanksgiving Dinner (Bloomberg)
Be sure to check out our Masters in Business interview this weekend with Ralph Scamardella, chef and partner at Tao Group, which operates some of the largest and most profitable restaurants in the country.
Want to receive our daily reads in your inbox? Sign up here!