My mid-week morning train reads:
• The Nifty Fifty: The bear market of 1969 absolutely wrecked small stocks (Irrelevant Investor)
• Why You Would Not Have Invested With Warren Buffett (Behavioral Value Investor)
• The Radicalism of Taylor Swift: Time and again, she’s stood up for labor in her industry. (Slate)
• Why Don’t We Forget How to Ride a Bike? (Scientific American)
• The New Rise of Anti-Semitism Casts a Shadow Over Europe (CNN)
What are you reading?
Want to receive our daily reads in your inbox? Sign up here!