My midweek morning train reads:
• The Fed Is Trying to Tell Us Something (Real Time Economics)
• Prediction vs. Preparation (A Wealth of Common Sense)
• 50 Reasons Why We Don’t Invest for the Long-Term (Behavioural Investment)
• The ‘Global Cybercrime Problem’ Is Actually the ‘Russia Problem’ (The Atlantic)
• Woody Allen’s Secret Teen Lover Speaks: Sex, Power and a Conflicted Muse Who Inspired ‘Manhattan’ (Hollywood Reporter)
What are you reading?
Want to receive our daily reads in your inbox? Sign up here!