My Boxing Day morning reads:
• Department Store of the Future: Selling Art Off the Walls and Car Insurance at Checkout (Wall Street Journal)
• How the ‘Five Eyes’ cooked up the campaign to kill Huawei (Sydney Morning Herald)
• Taliban greets Pentagon’s withdrawal of troops from Afghanistan with cries of victory (NBC)
• Trump Has $340 Million of Debt Linked to Powell’s Rate Decisions (Bloomberg) see also Profiting off presidency? Trump biz takes hit since election. (AP)
• NCAA should allow college athletes to cash in on endorsements (San Francisco Chronicle) see also This is why economists are increasingly studying sports (WEO)
What are you reading?
Want to receive our daily reads in your inbox? Sign up here!