My Two-for-Tuesday morning train reads:
• Workism Is Making Americans Miserable (The Atlantic) but see Want to cut your work hours in half? Create an A/B schedule (Fast Company)
• “Bad or Good Board of Directors – You Won’t Believe What Happened Next!” (25iq) see also How to Be a Good Board Member (Both Sides of the Table)
• True Facts About Cosmology (or, Misconceptions Skewered) (Sean Carroll) see also Life probably exists beyond Earth. So how do we find it? (National Geographic)
• The Kalashnikov assault rifle changed the world. Now there’s a Kalashnikov kamikaze drone. (Washington Post)
• Ariana Grande Has Matched A Feat Last Achieved By The Beatles (Buzzfeed)
Want to receive our daily reads in your inbox? Sign up here!