My undisclosed location Monday morning beach reads:
• The Deep Vault of Millennial Fintech Apps (The Ringer)
• MMT for Dummies (Credit Writedowns)
• The Best Books on Capitalism and Human Nature by Robert Shiller (Five Books)
• Quick Thinking Leads to Bad Behavior (Morningstar)
• Why Haven’t Over-The-Air Updates Taken Over The Auto Industry? (The Drive)
Be sure to check out our special edition of Masters in Business Live! interview this weekend with Howard Marks, co-founder and co-chairman of Oaktree Capital Management, which manages over $120 billion dollars. (Video here) Mark’s new book is Mastering the Market Cycle: Getting the Odds On Your Side.
Get the daily reads in your inbox — free! Sign up here