My Tuesday morning train reads:
• In Bubbles, She Sees a Mathematical Universe : For Karen Uhlenbeck, winner of the Abel Prize for math, a whimsical phenomenon offers a window onto higher dimensions. (New York Times)
• Ray Dalio on why capitalism must be reformed (Mathematical Investor) see also Redistribution Won’t End Wealth Inequality (Bloomberg)
• The Oracle of Boston (HumbleDollar)
• The Northeast Is Becoming Apartment Country (Bloomberg)
• Privileged (Players’ Tribune)
What are you reading?
Want to receive our daily reads in your inbox? Sign up here!