My midweek morning train reads:
• All the Stuff Bears Are Saying to Spoil the S&P 500 Record Party (Bloomberg)
• Stocks are at an all-time high. Here’s what stopped the last 12 bull runs (CNN)
• Will Netflix eventually monetize its user data? (The Conversation)
• Uber Questions (Stratechery) see also Uber’s Coming out Party: Personal Mobility Pioneer or Car Service on Steroids? (Musings on Markets)
• Why Does It Always Take a Crisis to Get Something Fixed? Notre Dame was supposed to take 30 years to fix. After the fire, it could be rebuilt in a mere five. (Slate)
What are you reading?
Get the daily reads in your inbox — free! Sign up here