My morning train reads:
• Economics Reinvents Itself Every Few Decades. It’s Happening Now (Bloomberg) see also America’s newest stock exchange wants to fix one of capitalism’s fundamental challenges (Vox)
• Why Are Other Investors So Biased? (Behavioural Investment)
• Playdate’s surprising new handheld game device (Daring Fireball) see also Play.date
• Long Zillow. Short Real Estate Agents? (SAM)
• What’s the best hot dog in America? We tried 15 popular brands to find out. (Washington Post)
What are you reading?
Get the daily reads in your inbox — free! Sign up here