My morning train reads:
• The S&P 500 Is Beating Yale’s Endowment Fund (Morningstar)
• The Case Against Small Caps (CFA Institute)
• The maths problem that could bring the world to a halt (BBC)
• Saving the Planet With Electric Cars Means Strangling This Desert: Mining lithium and copper to supply the battery boom and fight climate change is wrecking a fragile ecosystem in Chile. (Bloomberg)
• Q&A: Bill Simmons’ The Ringer Thrives by Ignoring Facebook and Betting Big on Podcasts (AdWeek)
What are you reading?
Get the daily reads in your inbox — free! Sign up here