My easy like Sunday morning reads:
• Greece Is Over Its Crisis, but Europe Isn’t (The Atlantic)
• My Time Inside the Troubling Business of Bounty Hunting (GQ) see also Debt Collectors Wage Comeback (WSJ)
• The Simple Way Apple and Google Let Domestic Abusers Stalk Victims (Wired)
• China Is Forcing Tourists to Install Text-Stealing Malware at its Border (Vice)
• Meet the Carousing Texan Who Won a Nobel Prize for His Work on Curing Cancer (Wired)
• This psychologist explains why people confess to crimes they didn’t commit (Science)
• A Job ‘Unlike Any Other’: Maggie Haberman on Covering President Trump (NYT) see also Haunted by the Reagan era (Washington Post)
• The Oral History of the Super Soaker (MEL Magazine)
• Rapinoe Covers Spectrum of FIFA, Respect, Dutch on Women’s World Cup Final Eve (Sports Illustrated)
• The ’90s Mega Hit ‘Smooth’ Is as Essential as Water and Sex. Here’s Its Turbulent History. (Esquire)
What are you reading? Hit me here with hashtag #Reads.
Freshman Democrats From Trump Country Plot Their 2020 Survival
Source: Wall Street Journal
Want to receive our daily reads in your inbox? Sign up here!