Succinct Summations for the week ending September 13th 2019
1. Jobless claims fell 15k w/o/w from 219k to 204k.
2. Home mortgage purchase apps rose 4.0% w/o/w for a second straight week.
3. Home mortgage refinance apps rose 5% w/o/w, higher than previous decrease of 7.0%.
4. Consumer credit came in at $23.3B for July, above the expected $16.1B.
5. PPI-FD rose 0.1% m/o/m, meeting expectations.
6. Wholesale trade rose 0.2%, above the prior revised decrease of 0.1%.
1. Job openings came in at 7.217M for July, below the expected 7.311M.
2. CPI rose 0.1% m/o/m, below the previous increase of 0.3%.
3. Retail sales rose 0.4% m/o/m, below the previous increase of 0.8%.
4. Import prices fell 0.5% and export prices fell 0.6%, both as expected.
5. NFIB Small Business Optimism Index came in at 103.1 in Aug., below expected 103.5.
6. Same store sales rose 6.4% w/o/w, decelerating from previous increase of 6.5%.