Succinct Summations for the week ending May 28th, 2021.
1. More than half of US adults are fully vaccinated; 292 million doses have been given so far.
2. Corporate profits rose 25.2% y/o/y, above previous increase of 4.1%.
3. Jobless claims fell 44k w/o/w from 450k to 406k.
4. Case-Shiller Home Price Index rose 1.6% m/o/m, above expectations.
5. FHFA House Price Index rose 1.4% m/o/m, above expectations.
6. Wholesale inventories rose 0.8% m/o/m
1. GOP kills January 6 investigation, now party of Insurrectionists.
2. New home sales came in at an annual rate of 863k in April, below expectations.
3. Personal Income fell 13.1% m/o/m, below expectations.
4. Durable goods orders fell 1.3% m/o/m, below expectations.
5. Pending home sales index fell 4.4% m/o/m, below expectations.
6. Retail inventories fell 1.6% m/o/m, below the previous decrease of 1.4%.
Bitcoin Percentage off of all-time highs