The holiday season is now in full swing, but it won’t interfere with our morning train reads:
• What Happens to Stocks and Bonds When the Fed Raises Rates? (A Wealth of Common Sense)
• 17 Signs You Were a CIO in 2014 (#6 Will Blow Your Mind) (Chief Investment Officer)
• Vanguard calls for boardrooms shake-up (FT)
• Decline in the Labor Force Participation Rate: Mostly Demographics and Long Term Trends (Calculated Risk) see also Hiring Surge Shows Strength of U.S. Economy as Bears Flee (Bloomberg)
• “Bud Fox here, I have a great idea for you…” (Certifiable Planner)
What are you reading?