Good Sunday morning. Rouse yourself, and enjoy these early morning lazing in bed reads:
• Where are the Cheap Firms Internationally? (Alpha Architect)
• American companies are investing way less in science than they used to (Vox)
• The European Central Bank Just Made Your Gas Cheaper (FiveThirtyEight)
• How Twitter Found Its Money Mojo (Medium) see also Twitter CEO: ‘We suck at dealing with abuse’ (The Verge)
• Morgan Housel: What I Read (And Why) (Motley Fool)
• Why Tiger Woods May Be Finished (Bloomberg)
• iPad Air 2 Review: Why the iPad Became My Main Computer (MacStories) see also What if the iPad ran iPad OS? (iMore)
• Media Titans Murdoch and Bloomberg at Play in Politics and News (NY Times)
• The BMW i8 Is Over-hyped, but That Doesn’t Mean It’s Not Great (Bloomberg)
• Scientists predict earth-like planets around most stars (Space Daily)
What are you reading?
Is Smart Beta Shaking Up Active Management?
Source: Chief Investment Officer