Succinct Summations for the week ending November 6th, 2015
1. NFIB small-business index came in at 96.1, unchanged from the previous reading.
2. Bloomberg’s consumer comfort index came in at 41.6, up from 41.1 previously.
3. Retail sales ex-auto rose 0.4%, above the 0.2% expected rise.
4. Consumer sentiment rose from 90 to 93.1, above the 92 expected.
1. Retail sales rose 0.1% versus the 0.3% expected.
2. NFIB small-business index came in at 96.1, below the 96.4 expected and unchanged from the previous reading.
3. Import and export prices both fell m/o/m and are down 10.7% and 7.4% respectively y/o/y.
4. The MBA mortgage composite fell 0.8% w/o/w.
5. Initial jobless claims came in at 276k and the 4-week moving average rose from 262.75k to 267.75k.