My post-FOMC, is it really different this time?, morning train reads:
• Which Slumps First, Stocks or Economy? (Gadfly)
• James Montier on Fed-Induced Bubbles, Market Valuations, Smart Beta and Liquid Alts (Advisor Perspectives)
• Market Crashes, Stock Scandals: Lessons From the U.S. Frontier in the 19th century for China and other emerging markets (Moneybeat)
• 34 Charts: This Time Is Different (CFA Institute)
• You’re About to Hate Slack as Much as You Hate E-Mail (Bloomberg)
What are you reading?