Our morning Brexit train reads:
• All of the most important and interesting Brexit charts, in one place (Big Picture)
• Justin Fox: Do the Experts Know Anything? (Bloomberg View)
• Industrial robot sales hit record (Financial Times)
• Meet the Wall Street Titans Who Support — and Oppose — Trump (New York Magazine)
• More important than Brexit: Fiat Chrysler just killed the Viper, one of the most iconic American cars (Business Insider)
Be sure to check out our Masters in Business interview this weekend with Wes Gray, former Lieutenant in US Marines, and founder of Alpha Architect.