My Two-for-Tuesday morning train reads:
• Moody’s slashes its outlook for the global asset management industry (Business Insider)
• With Uber and Lyft Nearby, Rental Cars May Be Ripe for a Comeuppance (New York Times)
• Will Trump Scrap NASA’s Climate Research Mission? (ProPublica) see also Massive Seawall May Be Needed to Keep New York City Dry (Scientific American)
• New evidence suggests a ninth planet lurking at the edge of the solar system (Washington Post) see also To Planet 9 — and Beyond! (Discover)
• The Grand Tour May Be The Most Illegally Downloaded TV Show In History (Jalopnik)
What are you reading?
Want to receive our daily reads in your inbox? Sign up here!