My jobs day morning train reads:
• New Force on Wall Street: The ‘Family Office’ (Wall Street Journal)
• These States Aren’t Waiting for Trump to Get Funds for Infrastructure (Bloomberg)
• Tinder Select is a secret, members-only version of the app (TechCrunch)
• Stan Smith Knows You Think He’s Just a Sneaker (New York Magazine)
• Steve McQueen’s lost ‘Bullitt’ car reportedly has been found and restored (LA Times)
Be sure to check out our Masters in Business interview this weekend with Simon Lack of SL Advisors, former JP Morgan hedge fund seeder, and author of The Hedge Fund Mirage: The Illusion of Big Money and Why It’s Too Good to Be True.
Want to receive our daily reads in your inbox? Sign up here!