You don’t need immunity to enjoy our morning train reads:
• What If Other Areas of Life Operated Like Wall Street? (Wealth of Common Sense)
• Fox News: The bad news network (Washington Post)
• Cyber war on elections is just starting (USA Today)
• How the Science of “Blue Lies” May Explain Trump’s Support (Scientific American) see also Donald Trump voters: We like the president’s lies (Toronto Star)
• Inside Cheddar, the Would-Be CNBC of the Internet (Wired)
Be sure to check out our Masters in Business interview this weekend with Burton Malkiel, author of A Random Walk Down Wall Street and professor emeritus at Princeton.
Want to receive our daily reads in your inbox? Sign up here!