My West Coast morning train reads:
• How a 36 Year Old Wall Street Prodigy Saved Burger King (Business Insider)
• What Brexit Watchers Expect Now (Bloomberg)
• Howard Schultz Has Something Left to Prove (Fortune)
• You Do Not Think Alone (Scientific American)
• Trump’s victory changed the way Americans see reality (Washington Post)
Be sure to check out our Masters in Business interview this weekend with Anindya Ghose, the Heinz Riehl Chair Professor of Business at New York University’s Stern School of Business and the Director of the Masters of Business Analytics program at NYU; he is the author of Tap: Unlocking the Mobile Economy.
Want to receive our daily reads in your inbox? Sign up