My back to work morning train reads:
• Risk, return, and skill in the portfolios of the wealthy (Vox EU) see also Middle Class Fortunes in Western Europe (Pew Research)
• What I Believe Most (collaborativefund)
• Trump Handed Putin a Stunning Victory (Politico)
• Why can’t monkeys talk? Scientists rumble over a curious question.(Washington Post)
• Lucky Break Leads to Controversial Supernova Discovery (Quanta Magazine)
Be sure to check out our Masters in Business interview this weekend with Duff McDonald, author of two critically acclaimed books: The Golden Passport about issues with Harvard Business School, and The Firm about the havoc wreaked by McKinsey & Co.
Want to receive our daily reads in your inbox? Sign up here!