My easy like Sunday morning reads:
• Your Robo-Adviser May Have a Conflict of Interest (Bloomberg Businessweek)
• Big, bold … and broken: is the US shopping mall in a fatal decline? (The Guardian)
• Dear Floyd Mayweather, you’re why the SEC exists (TechCrunch)
• How BuzzFeed’s Tasty Conquered Online Food (New York Times)
• The New Wonder Drug: Synthetic Cannabis (Ozy) see also Artificial sweeteners don’t help with weight loss, may lead to gained pounds (Stat)
• Are We Nearing the Endgame with ISIS? (New Yorker)
• Half the atoms inside your body came from across the universe (New Scientist)
• How CNN’s Chris Cuomo Helped Mario Cantone Nail His Scaramucci Impression (Daily Beast)
• Mick Jagger just dropped a track ft. skepta and a music video starring jemima kirke (Vice)
• David Simon’s HBO Porn Series The Deuce Sounds Pretty… Interesting (Jezebel)
Real personal disposable income index (100 = 2005 average), ordered by index averages.
Want to receive our daily reads in your inbox? Sign up here!