My end of a morning train reads:
• 在庫バブル: Stock Bubble (Irrelevant Investor)
• Millennials are driving a $9 trillion change in investing (Business Insider) see also New Research: Things Millennials Are Killing, According to Twitter (Brand Watch)
• Who Is Winning With the Fiduciary Rule? Wall Street (Wall Street Journal)
• We let the 2007 financial crisis go to waste (The Guardian)
• A perfectly-timed photo of the space station and the moon puts human achievements in perspective (Quartz)
Be sure to check out our Masters in Business interview this weekend with Matt Wallaert, a behavioral scientist working and former director at Microsoft Ventures, who works at the intersection of technology and human behavior.
Want to receive our daily reads in your inbox? Sign up here!