Finish the week strong with our pre-weekend morning train reads:
• The perils of calling the peak of the equities bull run (Financial Times) see also Seven Strategies for Investing at Market Peaks (Bloomberg View)
• The behavioural economics paradox (Stumbling and Mumbling)
• The battle over Confederate statues, explained (Vox) see also Removing Confederate Statues Isn’t Sanitizing History—It’s Fumigating History (Esquire)
• 13 Ways to Strengthen America’s Economy (Bloomberg View)
• The Breitbart Presidency (Politico) see also On late-night TV, Trump’s no laughing matter anymore (CNN Money)
Want to receive our daily reads in your inbox? Sign up here!