My back to work morning train reads:
• Amazon and 16 other companies Trump has attacked since his election (CNN Money)
• Come easy, go easy: The Tech Takedown! (Damodaran)
• What’s Keeping Bill Ackman in Business (Institutional Investor)
• Your Future Home Might Be Powered By Car Batteries (Bloomberg)
• Blockchain is not only crappy technology but a bad vision for the future (Medium)
Be sure to check out our Masters in Business interview this weekend with Matthew Kadnar, a member of GMO’s asset allocation team. Prior to joining GMO in 2004, he was an in-house counsel for LPL Financial Services.
Want to receive our daily reads in your inbox? Sign up here!