My end of week morning train reads:
• The Gambler Who Cracked the Horse-Racing Code (Bloomberg)
• World’s richest man: I’d be nothing without my Cuban father: Jeff Bezos talks about his upbringing in Texas, New Mexico and Miami. (Miami Herald)
• Fake it till you make it: meet the wolves of Instagram (The Guardian)
• The innovation turning desert sand into farmland (BBC)
• The Benefits of Admitting When You Don’t Know (Behavioral Scientist)
Want to receive our daily reads in your inbox? Sign up here!