My end of week morning train reads:
• The Store Is Not Dead (at Least for Now): Shops that would rather not shut down are adapting, resulting in a somewhat surprising retail renaissance (The Cut)
• How Baby Boomers Broke America (Time)
• Bitcoin’s energy use got studied, and you libertarian nerds look even worse than usual (Grist)
• U.S. Farms, Factories Can’t Produce Enough to Meet White House Goal to Cut China Deficit (Wall Street Journal)
• Answering Critics, Avenatti Says Slaying Goliaths Is His Business Model (New York Law Journal)
Want to receive our daily reads in your inbox? Sign up here!