May has finally arrived! Enjoy the new month with our Two-for-Tuesday morning train reads:
• The Big Squeeze: Why The Stock Market’s Bull Run Faces Its Biggest Threat In Years (IBD) but see The Data Has Spoken: Buy Stocks! (AllStarCharts)
• How Wall Street Bought Toys ‘R’ Us And Left 30,000 People Without Jobs (Buzzfeed)
• Architect of Greatest Trade Ever Hit by Losses, Redemptions Postcrisis (Wall Street Journal) see also David Einhorn Finds Victories More Elusive Since Winning Lehman Bet (Wall Street Journal)
• Charlie Douglass and his Laff Box invented the laugh track as we know it. (Slate)
• People Overestimate the Happiness New Purchases Will Bring (The Inquirer) see also Guide to Happiness (TIME)
What are you reading?
Want to receive our daily reads in your inbox? Sign up here!