*Sigh* Summer is ending, back to work, Monday morning train reads:
• America Has Fallen Out of Love With the Sedan (Wall Street Journal)
• 10 Things You May Not Know About the Great Depression (Wealth of Common Sense)
• Bull market: Who gets credit for the record run in stocks? (USAToday)
• The Prosecutors Who Have Declared War on the President (Bloomberg)
• The Audacity of Dopes: Paul Manafort and Michael Cohen’s crimes are notable for both blatancy and lack of sophistication (New York Times)
Be sure to check out our Masters in Business interview this weekend with venture capitalist and economist William Janeway, co-founder of BEA Systems, and author of “Doing Capitalism in the Innovation Economy: Reconfiguring the Three-Player Game between Markets, Speculators and the State.”
Want to receive our daily reads in your inbox? Sign up here!