My morning train reads:
• Journalists are not the enemy (The Boston Globe)
• An inversion of nature: how air conditioning created the modern city (The Guardian)
• Need a Quick Inspection of a 58-Story Tower? Send a Drone. With their low cost and ease of handling, drones are saving time, money — and lives. (New York Times)
• Welcome to Hotel Millennial: You can check out any time you like, but you may never get clean sheets. (The Outline)
• The Writer Who Makes Perfect Sense of Classical Music (The Atlantic)
What are you reading?
Want to receive our daily reads in your inbox? Sign up here!