My end of week morning train reads:
• Gen Z was shaped by recessions, financial crises, war, terror threats, school shootings and the constant glare of social media. Meet your new employees. (Wall Street Journal)
• Hospitals are fed up with drug companies, so they’re starting their own (Washington Post)
• What information should we consume? (The Money Illusion)
• A New Origin Story for Dogs (The Atlantic)
• Paul McCartney interview: the Beatles star on seeing God, teaching Stormzy to play piano and his new album, Egypt Station (The Times)
Want to receive our daily reads in your inbox? Sign up here!