My Two-for-Tuesday morning train reads:
• October Is the Scariest Month for Investors, Along With All the Others (Bloomberg) see also What If Stocks Don’t Crash? (A Wealth of Common Sense)
• Now more than ever, investors need to consider investing in overseas stock markets (Wall Street Journal)
• Different Kinds of Smart (Collaborative Fund)
• Beto O’Rourke, the Reaganesque Anti-Trump (Bloomberg View)
• Photos From the Deadly Earthquake and Tsunami in Indonesia (The Atlantic)
What are you reading?
Want to receive our daily reads in your inbox? Sign up here!