My Two-for-Tuesday morning train reads:
• Sears through the years: The rise and fall of a retail giant (Los Angeles Times) see also The Marriage From Hell: Why Eddie Lampert’s failing Sears-Kmart experiment could mean trouble for dealmakers everywhere. (Entrepreneur)
• The Interview: Michael Lau on the State of Mortgage Finance (Institutional Risk Analyst) see also The New American Dream Home Is One You Never Have to Leave (New York Times)
• Forests Emerge as a Major Overlooked Climate Factor (Quanta Magazine) see also Climate change evidence: How do we know? (NASA)
• The Internet Apologizes … Even those who designed our digital world are aghast at what they created. see also A breakdown of what went wrong — from the architects who built it. (New York Magazine)
• Baby-boomer rock stars are still making tens of millions on tour (Quartz) see also How Led Zeppelin Came to Be (Rolling Stone)
What are you reading?
Want to receive our daily reads in your inbox? Sign up here!