My Two-for-Tuesday morning train reads:
• How Best Buy survived the retail apocalypse (The Week) see also The Retail Apocalypse Can’t Keep Tractor Supply Co. Down (Bloomberg Businessweek)
• The George Costanza Portfolio (AQR)
• Can the Guy Who Fixed Twitter’s Fail Whale Save the DNC? (Bloomberg)
• Don McGahn Leaves Trump With Big Wins — And Big Risks (Politico) see also Donald Trump Is Amazing. Here’s the Science to Prove It. (Bloomberg View)
• 23andMe CEO Anne Wojcicki says ‘one of our biggest competitors’ is fake science on sites like Goop (Recode)
What are you reading?
Want to receive our daily reads in your inbox? Sign up here!