My Two-for-Tuesday morning train reads:
• There’s Less to Private Equity Than Meets the Eye (Bloomberg) see also Persistence That Just Ain’t So (CFA Institute)
• High-tech farmers are using LED lights in ways that seem to border on science fiction (Washington Post)
• Why ‘Free Trading’ on Robinhood Isn’t Really Free (Wall Street Journal) see also Cheap is Great, But Beware of Free (The Big Picture)
• Why Americans, particularly millennials, have fallen out of love with cars (Chicago Tribune) but see The 2018 Formula E car is stupidly good – and that’s bad for Tesla (Wired)
• In North Korea, Missile Bases Suggest a Great Deception (New York Times)
What are you reading?
Want to receive our daily reads in your inbox? Sign up here!