My morning train reads:
• Does the Yield Curve Really Forecast Recession? (St. Louis Fed) see also Inverted yield curves don’t cause recessions – they simply reflect a market assumption that growth will slow (Wall Street Journal)
• Eddie Lampert Shattered Sears, Sullied His Reputation, and Lost Billions of Dollars. Or Did He? (Institutional Investor)
• ‘Vanguard suing put us on the map’: Adviser Investments’ Dan Wiener and Jeff DeMaso (Citywire)
• Your Phone Is Listening and it’s Not Paranoia (Vice)
• 25 Questions about Hanukkah, Answered! (Mental Floss)
What are you reading?
Want to receive our daily reads in your inbox? Sign up here!