My midweek morning train reads:
• PolitiFact’s Lie of the Year: Online smear machine tries to take down Parkland students (Polifact)
• Yep, Bitcoin Was a Bubble. And It Popped. (Bloomberg)
• A Surprising Push By The Invisible Hand: Why More Companies Are Doing Better By Being Good (Forbes)
• Moneyball: was the book that changed baseball built on a false premise? (The Guardian)
• Will BMW’s new electric car powertrain system torpedo Tesla? (Wired)
What are you reading?
Want to receive our daily reads in your inbox? Sign up here!