My morning train reads:
• Volatility: how ‘algos’ changed the rhythm of the market (Financial Times)
• China’s slowdown is the biggest threat to world economy (Washington Post)
• Big Dairy Is About to Flood America’s School Lunches With Milk (Bloomberg Businessweek)
• Can More Information Lead to Worse Investment Decisions? (Behavioural Investment) see also Working Hard Is Bad For Investors (Dan Solin)
• Facebook is the new crapware (TechCrunch)
What are you reading?
Want to receive our daily reads in your inbox? Sign up here!