My morning pre-flight reads:
• Swiss Bankers, Chinese Billionaires, and the CEO Betting It All: Inside the fraught race to manage China’s money. (Institutional Investor)
• Urban Organics Wants to Fix Food. (Outside)
• The Upside of a Global Downturn? Juicy Real Estate Deals (Bloomberg Businessweek)
• Inside Elizabeth Holmes’s Final Months at Theranos (Vanity Fair)
• Once hailed as unhackable, blockchains are now getting hacked (MIT Technology Review)
What are you reading?
Get the daily reads in your inbox — free! Sign up here