My Two-for-Tuesday morning train reads:
• Meet the Creator of the Egg That Broke Instagram (New York Times)
• Jack Bogle Led This Investing Fee War (ETF.com) see also Why ETFs Will Shine This Tax Season (Barron’s)
• The infrastructural humiliation of America (TechCrunch)
• Warren Buffett: “Really Successful People Say No To Almost Everything” (Accelerated Intelligence) but see Getting Ahead By Being Inefficient (Farnam Street)
• L.A. Rams Are Building the NFL’s Most Expensive Stadium, Without Public Money (Reason)
What are you reading?
Want to receive our daily reads in your inbox? Sign up here!