My easy like Sunday morning reads:
• Michael Bloomberg’s Secret Plans to Take Down Trump (The Atlantic) see also How Bloomberg plans to create his own lane in 2020 (Politico)
• Short-term Luck Versus Long-term Skill (O’Shaughnessy)
• Online shopping will never be sustainable. Blame these ubiquitous plastic bags. (Vox)
• How an O.G. Streetwear Brand Took a Free Speech Case All the Way to the Supreme Court (GQ)
• Republicans support higher taxes on the super-rich, according to a Fox News survey (Washington Post) see also The Wealthy Are Victims of Their Own Propaganda (Bloomberg)
• Iran Is Threatening To Ban Instagram And Influencers There Are Extremely Worried (Buzzfeed)
• Trump advisers lied over and over again, Mueller says. The question is, why? (Washington Post)
• The All-American Nightmares of Jordan Peele: How do you top a movie that shook Hollywood? The auteur behind ‘Get Out’ has a simple plan: Scare the hell out of you. (Rolling Stone)
• The Nobel Prize for Climate Catastrophe (Foreign Policy) see also A Grand Plan to Clean the Great Pacific Garbage Patch (New Yorker)
• Aaron Donald Doesn’t Look Like a Defensive Tackle. So He Reinvented the Position. (New York Times)
Where is the value?
Source: Factor Investor
Want to receive our daily reads in your inbox? Sign up here!