My back to work morning train reads:
• Here’s Where Active Management Actually Works (Institutional Investor)
• Hangover Inc.: The Companies Getting You Over Last Night. You drank too much. There’s an I.V. drip waiting. Why suffer? (Bloomberg)
• Why We’ll Never All Be Happy Again (Wealth of Common Sense)
• How Pete Buttigieg stole Beto O’Rourke’s mojo (Washington Post)
• The curious border dividing pizza and Mexican food popularity (Pudding)
Be sure to check out our Masters in Business interview with Tyler and Cameron Winklevoss best known for co-founding HarvardConnection, suing Facebook founder Mark Zuckerberg for fraud and intellectual property theft. (The case settled for $65 million). Through Winklevoss Capital, they were early investors in various Blockchain start-ups, as well as bitcoin, which had a market value of a billion dollars.
Get the daily reads in your inbox — free! Sign up here